flexword Inc. USA is currently hiring bilingual German and English speaking candidates to fill Project Coordinator Translation Services positions in Jacksonville, Florida.
flexword Translators & Consultants has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 20 years.
In 2017, flexword will continue to grow and expand its workforce, which includes the office in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Processing customer translation enquiries, preparing quotes for translation and localisation projects and advising clients
- Managing translation and localisation projects with CAT tools (SDL Trados, Across and MemoQ, etc.)
- Putting together and managing the team of translators, monitoring the progress of the project, ensuring quality standards and deadlines
- Post production quality assurance checks, translation memory and terminology maintenance
- Collaboration with the account management to ensure client specifications are met
- Account management and customer service
- Excellent fluent German and English language skills
- Degree in either linguistic, business or IT/media design related field
- Excellent IT level in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft based applications
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Customer-focused, results-focused, creative problem solving
- Must work accurately with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in either linguistic, business or IT/media design-related field
- Team spirit and positive attitude
- Experience in translation or localisation services, editing, customer service or any other business, IT or linguistic areas
- Experience in the translation industry
- Experience with InDesign, FrameMaker is an advantage
- Experience with CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio, Across, MemoQ is an advantage
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Long-term employment
- Competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Health insurance reimbursement, holidays
- A diverse range of tasks and great career development opportunities
- Cutting edge technology to ensure better outcomes
- A working environment characterised by collegiality and mutual respect
flexword Translators & Consultants, headquartered in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, is one of the leading professional language service providers in Germany. Whether small or large jobs, projects for one language or multiple language combinations, long-term solutions or express and overnight services, flexword, as a professional full-service provider, has satisfied over 1,000 clients from a wide variety of sectors in its core area of translations.
The company was one of the first translation providers to be certified according to EN 15038, making flexword the top partner among quality language service providers. flexword experienced strong growth during the 2015 financial year and has a global translator network of around 8,000 highly trained translators and proofreaders. This allows flexword to offer translations exclusively by specialist native speakers who are professional translators and have many years of experience. For this reason, flexword has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 20 years.
flexword translators & consultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Please provide your CV, cover letter, references and salary requirements via e-mail to:
Phone: +1(904) 425-1698
flexword Inc. • Aetna Building, 814 Prudential Drive • Jacksonville, FL 32207 • USA